The 30% Club campaign is working to bring about real transformation by:
- Encouraging and supporting Chairs and CEOs to appoint more women to their boards and senior management teams
- Providing information and help for businesses trying to improve their diversity at all levels - sharing innovations that work and devising new collaborative actions
- Harnessing public media support and leveraging social media - essential in terms of giving the campaign public visibility. We keep the spotlight on the issue through our ongoing role in the public debate, on TV and radio and through social media
- Creating, promoting and building on research, in order to help governments, institutions and individuals to direct their energies toward activities that make a difference in driving change*
- Working with other related groups. We believe that collective, concerted effort can achieve much more than individual initiatives and are ‘open source’ in our approach. We are driven by our objective, rather than by any ‘ownership’ of the issue
- Staging events (free of charge to attendees) to develop momentum and to evolve thinking around the issue**
- Speaking at schools, universities and diversity & inclusion events
- Tracking progress towards the 30% target(s)
* For examples of 30% Club research please see our Research section.
** For examples of 30% Club events please see our Press Release section.
The 30% Club also runs a number of targeted initiatives that look to broaden the pipeline of women at all levels of organisations, including for example our: